Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Patisserie New York.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Patisserie New York or any authorised entities trading under the Patisserie New York banner.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website or in-store purchases at any of our locations.
- Website refers to Patisserie New York, accessible from www.patisserienewyork.com.au
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Conditions for Refunds & Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a refund or return, please make sure that:
- Consumable Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- Other non-consumable Goods were purchases in the last 14 days
Non-consumable Goods must be in their original packaging when returned.
Consumable Goods being returned should be kept in the original box where possible.
You may be requested to provide the following items via email to support your proof of purchase and support your claim for a refund:
- An original receipt or a bank statement identifying the purchase
- A photo of the consumable Good
Please note that by law, you are not entitled to a replacement or refund if:
- You simply changed your mind
- You misused or mishandled the Goods or service in a way that contributed to the problem
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the company, or were unclear about what you wanted
- a problem with a service was completely outside of the business’ control.
If a return of the Goods is not possible as the Goods no longer exist. have been completely consumed or discarded, and you cannot provide other supportive material for the refund claim (such as a photo and/or a proof of purchase), we have the right to refuse a full refund to you.
Return on Sale or Marked Down Items
Goods purchased at a discounted or marked down price, will be returned at the purchased price only.
Conditions for Exchange
Goods can only be exchanged before the order or purchase has been collected or left the company premises. If they have left the company premises, they can only be exchanged if the Good is defective.
Goods cannot be exchanged due to incorrect choice or change of mind once the product has left the company premises.
We reserve the right to refuse returns or exchanges of any Goods that do not meet the below return conditions in our sole discretion:
- The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
Cancellations for Orders
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear communication. You can inform us of your decision by contacting the store where your order has been originally placed.
Orders that are cancelled before the order cut off time for the selected pick-up day, will be entitled to a full refund, or a store credit if preferred.
Orders that are cancelled after the order cut off time for the selected pick-up day, or on the selected pick up date are only entitled to a store credit only, as your product has already been made or production for your order has already commenced.
Order Cut off time rules:
- The cut off time for orders to be picked up on Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays, or Saturdays must be 3pm the day before. For example, The cut-off time for Friday orders is 3pm Thursday.
- The cut off time for orders to be picked up on Sundays and Mondays is 3pm Friday.
- Cut off times for public holidays and special events vary and this lies at the discretion of the company.
Conditions of Shipping/Return of Goods to the Company
You may be requested to return consumable Goods to the company for further inspection. You must endeavour to provide the return where possible.
If you have made the purchase in-store, you may be requested to return the Goods to your closet store.
If you are requested to return your item for an online order, a company authorised delivery driver may be sent to collect from the original shipping address upon instruction. The date and time of this collection will be communicated to you by our office.
If the Goods are not at the original shipping address, you may be asked to return the items to the closest company outlet at your own time and expense. We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment when Shipping has been organised by you. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Issue of Refund
Refunds will be processed in the same way that the Goods were paid for. Refunds to Credit Cards will need to be made to the original Credit Card it was paid from. Purchases made via a Patisserie New York Gift Card will be issued back to you via a new Patisserie New York Gift Card.
If your transaction was paid in cash, you will need to visit the location of issue and you will be provided a cash refund in person.
Expected Turnaround Time for Issuing Refunds
Once you have contacted our in-store teams with your enquiry, your message will be passed on to our management team during our Head Office opening hours between Monday to Friday. Management will then attend to your enquiry within 24-48 hours.
Once your refund via credit card has been authorised and processed, it may take between 2-5 working days to return to your account.
Cash refunds will be processed on the day you visit the company outlet.
Patisserie New York Gift Cards can be collected at the dedicated company outlet or sent to you via mail. We are not responsible for any items that are lost when sent by mail.
Late or Missing Refunds (If Applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please call your local company outlet.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by phone number at our Head Office on 02 9526 5482.